Computer Science Job Board
3-month contracted position with the intent to hire after the contract expires
- 1-2 years exp. with C#/ASP.NET/VB.NET Development
- Web applications or software applications
- SQL Exp.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Programming
- GREAT communication and an AWESOME personality
- You will be working with a group of people both on the business side and development side of Nucor Steel’s IT department. We are looking for someone who is excited about a great opportunity, with a great personality that wants to get molded into Nucor’s core values in Information Technology.
If interested, contact Dollie J. Newhouse at: DNewhouse@fmarion.edu ASAP with a resume.
We are looking for an energetic part-time student to work with Sonoco IT Engineers in maintaining our computing environment. Specific duties include configuring hardware, applying images to PC systems, installing and testing software, troubleshooting PC hardware and software application used throughout Sonoco, preparing items for shipment, interfacing with internal customers, external vendors and more.
Basic computer hardware and software skills are a plus although on-the-job-training will be provided. Student applicant should be working towards their degree in math or computer science. This position is for part time work averaging 15 - 20 hours per week Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. However studies must come first!
Salary is commensurate with experience and computer background.
If interested, please forward your resume and telephone number to:
Mr. Mark P. Kelly
Software Engineer – Technology, Design & Innovation
1 N.Second Street M/S Y10
Hartsville, SC 29550
Or you may email your resume to: Mark.Kelly@sonoco.com